Saturday, April 18, 2009

Bubblegum Song

Bubblegum, bubblegum, chewy chewy chewy chewy chewy bubblegum.
Bubblegum, bubblegum, chewy chewy chewy chewy chewy bubblegum.
I love it! I love it! Chewy chewy chewy chewy chewy bubblegum.
I love it! I love it! Chewy chewy chewy chewy chewy bubblegum.

This song doesn't look nearly as fun as it is to sing. (Sorry I don't have a tune to relate it to.) While you are singing you pretend you have a big wad a bubblegum in your hands that you are playing with. Put them together and pull them apart. When you get to the "I love it" part be dramatic and throw your hands out wide like you would for a big hug. (I didn't make up the actions, I just play along.) This song is fun because you start out at a regular speed and get faster and faster and faster.

No comments: